The Law Offices of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP has been aggressively fighting for the rights of seriously injured people, nationwide, for years. We are a 14 person law firm with aggressive and experienced attorneys who will provide you with superior legal representation. If you have been the victim of negligence and have suffered from the devastating affects of Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD/RSDS) please contact our lawyers today for a free consultation.
The following are some RSD facts:
- Millions of people in the United States have RSD.
- RSD was discovered in the 1800’s.
- RSD is continually misdiagnosed by doctors.
- Many times RSD is the result of an injury.
- RSD causes severe pain and sensitivity to hot and cold.
- RSD causes muscle and bone degeneration, memory loss, and depression.
- In many cases RSD may spread to 70% of the body.
- RSD may produce permanent life long disabilities.
- RSD may be a factor in narcotic pain-killer addiction.
- If treated early, RSD can be curable.